14/04/2014

Falcon Enamelware


If you go and take a look at the website of Falcon Enamelware, it tells intriguingly that they are currently 'revitalising the Falcon range'. I'm always one for a design classic, so I'm pleased to see they're not messing with the formula; just sticking to their iconic white w/ blue rim, plus a handful of Farrow & Ball-style heritage colours, paired with the timeless, functional & elegant shapes the brand is so recognisable for.

While I'm aware this stuff is of course bang-on, shabby-chic trendy these days, I'd argue that this is for reasons way beyond fashion. Enamelware is beautiful, functional, incredibly hard-wearing & cheap; a combination of attributes you can't say about many things. I'm looking forward to seeing how they develop the range, and to many year's enjoyment from my little collection of Falcon cookware.

P.S. Top tip for those of you living in S.E. London, a great range of Falcon stuff is available for £Cheap at Peter & Joan, 119 Deptford High Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment