05/05/2015

Bean Boots


Finally got my hands on - feet in - a pair of my holy grail shoes. I've been after a pair of LL Bean Duck Boots for ages. Unavailable in the UK, I picked up a pair on ebay about a year or so ago only to find that I'd wildly miscalculated the size I needed. Second time around though, I've got it right (pro tip, go for the same US size as you are in the UK). And it turns out that this pair were being sold by longtime, never-met Instagram pal Millieri. Weirder still, it turns out he lives in a town about 10 miles from where I grew up AND we went to the same college here in London. Turns out we have much more in common besides a penchant for steel framed road bikes and iconic, if slightly odd looking American hunting shoes. Thanks Millieri!

No comments:

Post a Comment